Friday, July 15, 2011

Adventures in Stitching


Last week Tuesday I decided I really wanted to learn how to stitch.  Thankfully the lovely ladies at Beadalotta were willing to let me take a class at the last minute.  The above picture is the product of that class.  This is the Spiral Rope with focal beads. I used 8/0 seed beads and some pearls for the focal beads.



To make sure that I really knew how to do this, I bought enough stuff to make a second one at home. This one also uses the 8/0 seed beads and dyed tiger eye for the focal beads. The following are the bracelets that I have made since that class on the 5th.

These beads are 10/0 triangle beads. I like how they sparkle.


This one the core (blue) are 8/0 seed beads with the embellishment (silvery white) are 11/0 seed beads.

 

I really like how this one turned out with the drop beads.  Core: 8/0 pearl  Embellishment:  11/0 chartreuse and flamingo drop beads.

This one was fun to make.  I used all 11/0 seed beads. I made the embellishment longer so it would be loopy.



This little one I made for a two year old since she liked the blue beads so much...Turns out she likes the green one (above) that I made for her mom and laid claim to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment